Provide care and safety to patients undergoing treatment or examination at Fayette Medical Center according to policy and procedure.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
Produce high quality radiological examinations using proper equipment and procedures.
Follow all departmental and hospital rules and regulations according to Fayette Medical Center policy and procedure.
Participate in economical utilization of supplies and ensure that equipment is maintained in proper working order.
Follow safety practices as outlined in the policy and procedure manual using proper equipment and procedures.
Performs radiological exams according to needs presented by patient's age.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required
High school diploma or equivalent required. Ability to read and understanding numbers and colors. Registered by ARRT or accredited governing body or registry eligible. Knowledge of computers. Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Maintains performance, patient and employee satisfaction and financial standards as outlined in the performance evaluation.
- Performs compliance requirements as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Must adhere to the DCH Behavioral Standards including creating positive relationships with patients/families, coworkers, colleagues and with self.
- Requires use of electronic mail, time and attendance software, learning management software and intranet.
- Must adhere to all DCH Health System policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Prolonged standing and walking. Exposed to all patient elements. Subject to stress and fatigue. Lifting minimum of 50 pounds when turning patients and equipment. Repeated bending, stooping and squatting. Must be able to climb ladder.
DCH Health System - 6 months ago
As a community-owned, not-for-profit organization, DCH Health System is committed to providing quality health care services to all residents...