Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Spends at most 50% of time working with provider or Radiologist to perform specialized imaging procedures
- Will instruct patients regarding imaging procedures
- Develops, processes and prepares images for reading/interpretation/retention by provider or radiologist
- Responsible to examine images for quality related density, contrast, definition, magnification, and distortion
- Because the expected imaging volumes for the new clinic will be very low, the individual will be expected to perform other work as required and related clerical duties
- Will spend at least 50% of time working on scheduling / check-in and general clinic business related duties
- 2 year Radiologic Technologist degree required with current RT license
- BLS certification required
- RT license required
- Medical terminology required
- Operates specialized radiologic equipment to make clinical diagnostic images and special imaging as directed by providers or Radiologist
- Enjoys patient instruction and teaching
- Customer service
- PC Skills
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full-time: 40 hours/week
- Day Shift
- Every 4th weekend
- Non Contract
Living along the wooded bluffs and rolling hills of Scott County, the community of Jordan enjoys that warm country feeling of a small town while being only minutes from the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Travel time to Bloomington is 20 minutes and downtown Minneapolis is only 30 miles away. Some of the Twin Cities' leading attractions, including the Renaissance Festival, Mystic Lake Casino and Valleyfair are all within 15 minutes of Jordan. Jordan is closer yet to the Scott County Fair, championship golf, campgrounds and numerous recreational parks.
- Located 37 miles SW of Minneapolis
- Population = 5,500
Community Resource Links:
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 8 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...