We have market-leading alliances with many of the world's leading software and services vendors. With our market partners, we jointly develop comprehensive business solutions built with deep industry expertise that will help you transform your business in the midst of today's rapidly changing market conditions. The combination of alliance offerings and our services helps customers drive business value in the areas of IT financial management, IT service management, IT asset management and electronic content/records risk management – among many other vital functions.
This position provides radiographic services to patients. Operates imaging equipment, develops film, prepares patient rooms, maintains equipment, and supplies. This position is actively involved in department activities, transdisciplinary team activities, and activities to ensure individualized, patient-centered health care for all patient populations.
Patient Population: Delivers direct patient care appropriate to the patients served. The ages of the patients served are adult (18-65 years of age) and geriatric (65 and older).
1. Demonstrates proper performance of skills reflected and validated by the radiology competency checklist.
2. Develops films and processes studies to assure a high technical quality for physician interpretation.
3. Provides timely and adequate documentation to ensure reimbursement for services provided.
4. Maintains all patient X-Ray files in a confidential and secure manner.
5. When taking call for Radiology. Responds to all calls in 30 minutes or less to assure continuity of patient care.
6. Demonstrates effective communication skills to ensure optimal patient care and promote a positive working environment.
7. Participates in activities that contribute to personal and professional growth and development.
8. Adheres to policies, procedures, all safety plans, and all standards imposed by regulatory organizations.
Experience: Six months of experience preferred
Education: HS Diploma
Whether you're a recent graduate just beginning your career, a senior consultant looking for new and exciting opportunities or a seasoned executive on the leadership track, our world-class learning and development programs provide you and your manager with the education, information and tools you need to progress in your career with us.