Rasmussen College Adjunct faculty are primarily responsible for teaching assigned classes. They are contracted quarterly and may teach up to 3 classes per quarter. They are directly accountable to their students and Academic Dean.
We are currently looking for adjunct faculty to teach Radiology Skills at our Mokena, IL campus.
Associate degree in Radiology Technology or Medical Assisting limited scope x-ray operator training and certification/license.
At least 3 years work experience in field.
Must be able to provide official transcripts for each degree earned from an accredited institution before teaching.
Previous teaching experience preferred.
Must be within commutable distance to the Mokena campus.
Responsible for course material and updating the course syllabus.
- Classroom and Student Advisement
Assess student learning through varying methods (i.e. quizzes, tests, papers, group work or presentations).
Incorporate a variety of teaching methods in class to all levels of student capacity.
Provide academic and professional guidance for students.
Prompt response to student emails (within 48 hours of receipt).
Hold weekly office hours (1 hour for each course taught).
Submit grades on a weekly basis.
Develop a weekly lesson plan.
Facilitate online discussions with students.
Participate and complete New Faculty training.
- Professional Development and Campus Culture
- Attend and complete new faculty orientation and training including an online course.
- Encouraged to participate in campus events; graduation and all applicable training sessions.
- Participate in end of quarter faculty development.
- Participate in professional development activities that align with field of study.
Rasmussen, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -