Interim Rate Analyst:
- Process and issue price list to customers for SMS product according to the company pricing guildlines and customer requirements
- Interact closely with multiple groups and external carriers on a daily basis to ensure data are interpreted and reflected correctly in systems
- Assist Account Manager to solve any customer rate or account related issues
- Assist Pricing team on margin assurance for SMS product
- Research and analyze account variances from customer disputes
- Special projects or other analysis duties as assigned or needed.
REQUIREMENTS: ( Please list job requirements.)
This position is temporary for 2 months but could possibly get extended.
- College Degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of office work experience preferred
- Excellent attention to details and organization
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to reprioritized activities on a daily basis
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good customer care demeanor: willingness to listen, identify the root problem, and motivation to fix problem and short-term and long-term results