The Inside Sales Specialty Sales Representative (iSSSR) role is responsible for driving brand revenue in Federal's Civilian customer set. The iSSSR actively manages the progression of all Federal Civilian's miscellaneous agencies' opportunities, with a particular focus on those transactions valued at $100k and below. Channel-neutral in nature, the iSSSR maintains strong working relationships with 1) client teams (both field & ibm.com) 2) field Brand specialists, and 3) most importantly, key IBM Business partners in each Federal Civilian Territory Coverage ID. Key measurements include but are not limited to 1) brand revenue (all channels), 2) brand profit, 3) ibm.com FIW (direct channel) revenue, 4) quarterly pipeline progression and 5)customer satisfaction through the CVAT process.
In order to achieve client’s expected business results and generate substantial revenue for IBM, the iSSSR is responsible for identifying new opportunities, progressing opportunities, and closing the sale. The iSSSR therefore must have the ability to:
- Explain the product’s benefits to the customers and overcome their objections;
- Plan and execute an effective relationship strategy and maintain effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers and influencers;
- Plan and facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations achieving lasting agreements and commitments;
- Identify and prioritize opportunities and manage a pipeline of opportunities;
- Develop solution strategies by engaging in consultative solution selling, involving business partners and influencers as appropriate;
- Establish and maintain relationships with other parts of IBM;
- Develop an effective account plan and manage the revenue, wallet share as well as the customer satisfaction on assigned accounts;
- Commit to and deliver results according monthly targets/forecasts;
IBM - 16 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...