Junior Commercial Real Estate Appraiser/Analyst
The San Antonio office of Integra Realty Resources is seeking experienced commercial analysts. Integra Realty Resources is the largest domestic real estate consulting and valuation firm in the US. Our analysts provide commercial real estate valuation and consulting services to a diverse client base.
The junior level position is well-suited for those with a minimum of 2 years of relevant commercial real estate appraisal experience.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university, BBA preferred
- State Licensed or Registered Trainee
- Computer proficiency, especially with Word, Excel and Argus
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong self starter
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to balance multiple complex assignments
IRR is a leader in valuation technology, with a national web database/job management platform, the most advanced report template systems, and all available data sources to allow the appraiser to be efficient and profitable.
We offer a dynamic working environment with growth and advancement opportunities and an attractive compensation/benefits package.
Positions are also available in our Austin and Dallas/Ft. Worth offices.
Please visit our website at www.irr.com