Take a walk through one of FB's offices in San Diego with CEO Than Merrill.
(We have expanded considerably since this video was taken).
2012 Year in Review - Lifestyles of the FB "Intrapreneur"
Do you have what it takes to be an “INTRA-Preneur”?
Would you like to learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs in America as recognized by Inc. Magazine, whose real estate investment company has also been featured on A&E's hit TV show Flip This House?
- Are you entrepreneurial minded, resourceful, and fully engaged in life?
- Are you positive, passionate, and committed to continuous personal growth?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you may be qualified.
FortuneBuilders (FB) is experiencing explosive growth and is always seeking “A Players”. We strive to hire the “Best of the Best”, and we have to turn down about 95% of those who apply, so the best way to improve your chances is to get to know us and be sure we are a match before applying.
As we are SUPER busy and attract a lot of attention, PLEASE only apply if you are qualified and “fired up” to be part of our unique family. Please complete the application in full, as incomplete applications will not be considered. Thank you for your diligence and attention to detail.
The FortuneBuilders team is a laid back, yet fast moving and super talented group of entrepreneurial minded professionals who are committed to continuous personal and professional growth and making a difference in the world. Join us!
What will you do?
In this role, the Real Estate Investment Coach II will be responsible for helping students reach their real estate investment goals. They will have approximately 25-30 coaching calls per week assisting assigned students to implement a proven system designed to expedite their success as real estate investors.
What competencies/skills/personality traits do you need to have?
What are your first year accountabilities?
- Highly efficient with MS Office, Google Docs, and adaptable to learning new technology
- Excellent listener with the ability to explain complicated concepts and overcome objections
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of company
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a coach or teacher
- Intelligent, patient, creative, and happy
We prefer you to have experience in the following areas:
- Master and effectively coach students through our Real Estate Investor Consultations
- Recommend our high-level real estate trainings, documents, and tools to our students based on their progress in the program
- Become the student’s ultimate resource, accountability partner, and guide
- Respond to any and all email requests and questions from your students within 24 hours
- Develop learning projects of your choice determined by your interests and passions around learning used to further the collective intelligence and value of the coaching team
- Proactively add value and work to grow business
Income: SUPER COMPETITIVE – Depends on experience
- Must have experience in coaching, training, or teaching
- Real Estate, internet marketing, education field, seminar industry experience preferred
- Experience in management: training and developing others, establishing and fulfilling deadlines and benchmarks preferred
At FortuneBuilders, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself, and take on your position as if it was your own business. You'll be rewarded by working in one of the most fertile environments for entrepreneurial growth on the planet. FortuneBuilders sparks the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true potential. Are you up to the challenge?
FortuneBuilders is the premier real estate investment education company in the country. Ranked by Inc. Magazine’s prestigious Inc500...