Responsible for accurate and timely data entry in support of the Real Estate department, and lend support to department staff. Maintain quality service standards set by the organization.
- Provide information and assistance to members and staff as directed.
- Follow up with processor for outstanding conditions.
- Communicate and coordinate funding of loans through escrow and title, and sign off closing conditions.
- Prepare and verify final loan documents are completed and ready for funding, review for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform required file maintenance to book loan on Symitar system, accounting for all fees, and daily interest, prepare wire information for Accounting department.
- Research and resolve member problems.
- Deliver final loan package to Loan Review department for audit, ensuring completeness of the file in regards to appropriate documentation.
- Ensure compliance with MDIA and RESPA.
- Reconcile HUD 1
- Participate in AML/BSA compliance training as assigned. Adhere to credit union AML/BSA policy and procedures including CTR rules and form preparation, identify and refer suspicious activity to the Compliance Department, perform OFAC comparisons, and properly identify individuals in accordance with Branch Operations procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years industry related experience.
- High school education.
- Broad knowledge of real estate terminology and real estate principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical ability, data input, accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and with large volumes of paperwork while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Highly organized.
Full Time (40)
San Diego County Credit Union - 8 months ago
Del Mar, CA
- 7 days ago
San Diego County Credit Union was founded on the principle that people come first and profits second. This forward-thinking approach in the...