Execute and deliver on the day-to-day Area Property Management activities in accordance with Crown Castle objectives.
Essential Job Functions
• Review applications and real estate documents requiring consents, additional land and any other property restriction impacting customer/tower Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land within current cycle time expectations.
• Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed keeping the district informed of zoning documentation needed from customer.
• Communicate with and resolve Property Owner issues, while improving the quality of our relationships.
• Ensure all landlord default claims are resolved within cure period.
• Manage projects to maximize the portfolio including leasing/selling excess land, site abandonments, negative margin towers, tower relocations and obtaining blanket consents.
• Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
• Resolve all other non-customer impacting real estate matters including condemnations, encroachment claims, easement relocations, tax liens, etc.
• Work with corporate and local attorneys for proactive resolution of property matters.
• Effectively communicate and work with District, Asset, Tower Operations, Sales and PEP teams on property questions and issues.
• Review all necessary real estate documents to ensure accurate Property Certification on all assets.
• Ensure CCISites/Readiness/Zoning, BPM and LRM are updated and accurate.
• Escalate matters to Property Manager when needed to ensure timely project completion.
• Comply with all Crown Castle policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
• Real Estate license preferred but not required
• Two (2) to five (5) years of real estate experience
• Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Ability to problem solve and provide solution alternatives
• Ability to comprehend legal documents
• Ability to comprehend all title documentation
• Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
Reports to: Property Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Crown Castle USA - 13 months ago