What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis' Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.
Junior & Senior Real-Time Systems Engineer
Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of complex software programs to enhance an operating system. Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organization's products. Responsible for the instruction, assigning, and overseeing the performance of less experienced software systems engineers. Coordinates the activities of the software engineering department with other sections of the corporation's information systems operation. May train and supervise subordinate systems engineers.
- Develop, document and maintain 6DOF digital and real-time simulations of guided weapon systems/subsystems and developmental concepts.
- Conduct analytical studies evaluating the performance of integrated guided weapon's systems/subsystems.
- Must provide study results in formal documentation and in oral presentations.
Jr. Position 5 or more years of related experience.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
Sr. Position 15 or more years or related experience
- Extensive past experience using Matlab and Simulink in the application of 6DOF digital simulation of air vehicles.
- Past experience using C and/or C++ computer languages developing simulation software.
- Applicants must be qualified for an active DoD secret clearance
- Real-time hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) simulation development experience.
- Strong analytical and communication skills Conscientious, organized and meticulous Understand and follow through on both verbal and written instructions Team oriented Capable of working independently and without direction on assigned tasks/projects Works as a member of a team and assists with solving complex problems Exhibit and practice professional behavior with both internal and external customers Performs other duties and assignments as directed by Management
- Low to Moderate travel (5 - 10%) may be required.
- Must have US Citizenship with a Secret Security Clearance or the ability to obtain a Security Clearance
The AEgis Technologies Group, Inc. - 9 months ago