Reports To: Screen Print Supervisor
Supervises: No Responsibility Supervising Associates
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Screen Print
Summary: This position’s main function is to prepare garments for printing as they come in from the warehouse and to ensure that the correct garments are received.
Possesses competency in reading and interpretation for Shop Pack; Reading Ship Via codes (NDA, BWY, etc…); Reading shipping comments; Checking for event date.
Verifying shipping indicator (NB4, SIP, CAO, etc…); and Reconcile Shipping Manifest
Demonstrate ability to prioritize work according to ship, event and cancel date requirements; Organize receiving area by ship date.
Unloads delivery trucks.
Matches correct garments-screens-shop pack.
Records quantities received on shop pack.
Records Associate # on shop pack.
Checks the notes for any special processing requirements.
Pulls garments from transport carts or cartons
Counts garment accurately.
Lays out garments on carts for production.
Marks color changes on orders.
Prints Pre-Price Tickets.
Orders replacement garments as needed.
Helps finishers pack, weigh, and document as needed.
1. Effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Regularly demonstrates GEAR Vision and Values.
3. Complies with GEAR’s attendance policies.
4. Demonstrates dependability by following instructions, responding to management direction and taking responsibility for own actions.
5. Demonstrates quality by being accurate and thorough while continuing to look to improve and promote quality.
6. Encourages safety procedures by using equipment and materials properly. Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Able to stand, walk, bend, climb and stoop regularly, reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, but may occasionally be required to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Works near mechanical parts
- Noise level in working area is moderate
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred but not required .
- Previous experience is preferred, but not required
- Basic Computer skills needed
- No certifications needed
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate. Other duties will be assigned as needed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
GEAR For Sports - 22 months ago
GEAR FOR SPORTS® has celebrated over 35 wonderful years of business. Our company started with a vision, a dream and humble beginnings,...