Duties and Responsibility: Will assure the timely and accurate completion of all tasks related to the safety and/or quality of our product and customers according to the PCPM. Will operate with minimal supervision and may exercise independent judgment in completing assignments. Will provide excellent customer service to our customers. Will receive incoming telephone calls for all departments and forward to appropriate person or take a message and answer inquiries for the general public. Will report problems to Supervisor and the Assistant Manager. Will perform any other duties deemed necessary by management.
1. Customer Service: Provides a level of services that will satisfy our customers’ expectations. Provide customer service for recruitment and retention of customers. Increase customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and customer loyalty. Respond appropriately to inquiries or complaints.
2. Teamwork: Develop teamwork by performing tasks with other members based on relative skills to reach a common goal. Work together to solve a particular problem or to achieve a specified set of results. Adapt to different roles according to the group’s needs and to take personal responsibility for advancing the team through your involvement and a degree of confidence in the team.
3. Communication Skills: Be proficient in the interchange of information. Establish yourself as an effective communicator both written and verbal Ensure your words are always understood Understand the importance of non-verbal communication Be an effective listener (seek to understand before being understood) For effective communication follow the chain of command
4. Organizing: Achieve control over your workflow and achieve a high level of personal productivity Keep your workplace well organized, clean, and stocked
5. Quality: Follow all procedures as defined Seek opportunity for improving our product services, processes (continuous improvement) Be fully engaged in your training opportunity Commit yourself to achieve a level of excellence that surpasses all others Contributes to reduce our cost of quality (ie. Scrap, waste, etc.) Understand and support our Vision, Mission, Values and Policies
6. Moderate Complexity Testing
The testing personnel are responsible for specimen processing, test performance, and for reporting test results.
Each individual performs only those moderate complexity tests that are authorized by the laboratory director and require a degree of skill commensurate with the individual’s education, training or experience, and technical abilities.
Each individual performing moderate complexity test must:
Follow the laboratory’s procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analysis, reporting and maintaining records of the patient test results.
Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner ad patient samples.
Adhere to laboratory’s quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and maintenance performed.
Follow laboratory’s established corrective action polices and processes whenever test systems are not within the laboratory’s established acceptable levels of performance.
Be capable of identifying problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and either must correct the problems or immediately notify the technical consultant, clinical consultant or director.
Document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory’s established performance specifications.
7. All other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent
Lift up to 35 lbs
Stand up to 4 hours
Travel up to 20%
Apply for this job:
Grifols - 17 months ago
Grifols doesn't grimace when it comes to working with blood. The company provides products and services through three primary...