Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP., has an immediate opening for a part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in our Minneapolis office. This office is a mid-sized law firm with approximately 60 attorneys and staff. Work schedule will be Monday through Friday from noon to 5:30 p.m., with occasional additional hours to assist with vacation coverage, etc.
Administrative staff play an essential role in our success as a firm. We recruit and employ over 500 administrative employees nationwide, in our quest to provide the finest client service available.
Answer and process firm's incoming telephone calls, greet clients, prepare conference rooms for meetings and maintain conference room schedule, filing and indexing, and various administrative projects as assigned.
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, provides its employees with competitive wages. Employees are recognized and rewarded for their achievements through annual performance evaluations and compensation reviews. The firm encourages ongoing personal development and supports a healthy work/life balance. Hinshaw is an EEO/AA employer.
- Courteous, professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in MS Word a plus.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player as well as work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Excellent organizational and client contact skills.
- Prior telephone/reception/administrative experience desirable.
- Law firm experience helpful, but not required.