UCG’s Energy Division – Oil Price Information Service (OPIS) has an opening for a receptionist at our corporate headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD. OPIS is an award winning publishing company offering news and market information on the petroleum industry with pricing reports, newsletters and directories. This position offers the opportunity for growth and the support to succeed.
- Answer incoming calls for all the business units of UCG and forward calls/take messages in a professional manner.
- Greet customers, job applicants, employees, vendors and other UCG visitors with courtesy and professionalism.
- Become familiar with and utilize the established guidelines for operations and procedures outlined for the front desk.
- Coordinate efforts with the OPIS managers in sales, marketing, retail and customer service on a weekly basis to ensure accuracy and progress of ongoing administrative projects.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exhibit proficient written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with interruptions.
- Establish priorities and work well with others as well as independently.
Education/Job Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree is required
- Bachelors’ Degree is preferred
- Some receptionist experience is preferred but not required.
To be considered, please visit our parent company website at www.ucg.com . All applicants must include annual salary expectations.
UCG offers a fun, energetic, casual work environment along with a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health, dental, vision, 401k and free parking.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
United Communications Group - 8 months ago