Kimball Midwest, a national distributor of maintenance, repair and operation products, is searching for Receptionist/Administrator in our Human Resources Department for our Columbus, OH location. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hardworking, motivated, and customer focused individual.
Our Receptionist/HR Administrator will be responsible for operating the telephone switchboard and enthusiastically greeting all guests entering the main office building, assisting the Benefits Specialist with administrative tasks within the benefits department, and performing other various duties requested by the HR Assistant Manager or other employees, as needed.
The shift for this position will be Tuesday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• This position requires one (1) year of prior receptionist, administrative, clerical, or customer service experience.
• This position requires previous experience with extremely busy phone lines and has a general understanding of phone systems.
• This position requires someone who has excellent phone etiquette, possesses exceptional interpersonal skills, is customer service driven and fully embraces the KM Two Customer Philosophy with every interaction.
• This position requires working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• This position will require the ability to perform several tasks simultaneously and possess excellent prioritization and organization skills.
• This position requires the ability to respond quickly to problems, and the ability to work in a stressful environment.
• This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills with co-workers, supervisors, managers, sales representatives and managers, and members of the general public.
• This position requires the ability to read and write small letters and numbers; the ability to make arithmetic calculations; and the ability to understand and follow both written and oral instructions.
• This position requires high levels of accuracy and quality in data entry, calculating figures, filing, and corresponding with customers (internal employees, sales reps, external customers).
• This position requires an individual who is dependable (i.e. reports to work daily, barring any unforeseen circumstances) and punctual.
• This position requires someone who has a professional appearance and manner.
• This position requires the ability to give emergency information to fire/police department with a calm demeanor.
• This position requires the ability to handle confidential information and use discretion while performing job tasks.
• This position requires the successful completion of a ninety (90) day orientation period.
We offer a benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a business casual dress code and paid holidays.
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...