Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receptionist during lunch hour, Lead Receptionists breaks and from 4:00 – 7:00 pm daily
- Company-wide office supply management
- Human Resource department support:
- Document Retention (HR and Accounting)
- Employee handbook creation
- Talent Acquisition – schedule interviews, prepare desk space and create orientation packets
- Project Support
Must be able to work 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
Multi-line phone system experience strongly preferred.
Organization and attention to detail. Previous experience successfully balancing multiple projects with timelines for completion. Exhibits a can-do attitude with the ability to work independently. Professional communication especially when taking all incoming phone calls for the entire organization.
Microsoft Office experience, ability and interest in learning proprietary systems.