Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receptionist during lunch hour, Lead Receptionists breaks and from 4:00 – 7:00 pm daily
- Company-wide office supply management
- Human Resource department support:
- Document Retention (HR and Accounting)
- Employee handbook creation
- Talent Acquisition – schedule interviews, prepare desk space and create orientation packets
- Project Support
Must be able to work 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
Multi-line phone system experience strongly preferred.
Organization and attention to detail. Previous experience successfully balancing multiple projects with timelines for completion. Exhibits a can-do attitude with the ability to work independently. Professional communication especially when taking all incoming phone calls for the entire organization.
Microsoft Office experience, ability and interest in learning proprietary systems.
National Research Corporation (NRC) is a provider of ongoing survey-based performance measurement, improvement services and governance...