RPM Mortgage, Inc. is seeking a Receptionist/Jr. Loan Processor for our West Los Angeles, CA Branch Office. The Receptionist/Jr. Loan Processor is responsible for general clerical duties and providing support to the Branch Office and Loan Agents. This is a full-time, non-exempt position that reports directly to the Branch Manager.
Jr. Loan Processor
- Greet visitors.
- Manage phone calls.
- Manage office supply orders and maintain appropriate quantity of inventories.
- Process incoming/outgoing mails and overnight deliveries.
- Keep the office neat and tidy.
- Loan opener – entering loan application in system and fee disclosures.
- Assist in funding of loans – follow-up on loan documents through funding.
- Pull credit reports.
- Maintain ledger for all funded files.
- Assist Senior Loan Processor when needed – order VOEs, Credit supplements, Tax transcripts, uploading loan submissions and others.
- Perform additional tasks to support the business office, Loan Agents or other departments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in the Mortgage Banking industry is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with RPMs systems is preferred.
- Superior and friendly customer service.
- Prior phone reception experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Professional appearance.
- Promptness and dependability.
- Poise in stressful situations.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. recently ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 4 months ago