Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC is seeking a Receptionist /Legal Secretary to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm is also recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
This position will be directly responsible to work with Senior Attorneys, Associates and Legal Support Staff on all aspects of legal document preparation and general office procedures. A strong attention to detail, commitment to quality work product and client service skills are all required.
Specific duties are:
- Telephone and personal client service skills;
- Electronic input of calendar reporting and time entry;
- Maintain tasks lists of document and court deadlines;
- Schedule appointments;
- Drafting of legal documents and correspondence for respective attorneys;
- Preparation and assemble materials, documents and exhibits for meetings, court appearances and hearings;
- Maintain e-files and physical files according to company procedures, including scanning and posting of all correspondence, emails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.to ensure proper file compliance;
- Research inquiries and requests for information; and general office duties as assigned for the professional operation of a law firm.
This is an entry level position for a legal secretary/receptionist. We are requiring a two year minimum legal education from an accredited institution or law office experience; with a background in a professional office environment preferred. The candidate needs to be proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, Excel, Lexis Nexis and document management software or equivalent. Must be able to prepare draft documentation using Word or through templates and be able to revise and finalize as directed. Must be a self-starter, work well with co-workers and perform all secretarial duties.
Benefits include 401(k), medical and voluntary dental, life, and LTD insurance.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
Tully Rinckey PLLC - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -