Fanscape LLC is a leading social media marketing agency. For more than 14 years, we have effectively harnessed the power of word-of-mouth marketing for a roster of Fortune 500 clients. We are a division of The Marketing Arm, which is wholly owned by Omnicom Group Inc., one of the largest marketing and advertising companies in the world.
We’re a collective of creative and passionate thinkers who are committed to crafting social media programs that drive measureable results. We build and nurture digital communities for brands to garner customer loyalty, engagement, brand perception and market share. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ missions and identify social strategies that establish an emotional connection between the brand and their consumer.
We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want do the same.
We are currently seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Receptionist to add to our growing team. In this role, you will be the first line of contact – the face and voice of Fanscape – and will assist in providing a great atmosphere for our team and clients. The successful candidate will be upbeat, organized and detail oriented.
- Answer Phones
- Greet and Direct visitors, clients, guests, interviewees
- Receive, sort and distribute mail
- Prepare Vendor Invoices for payment through Accounting (office supplies/coffee)
- Maintain Conference Room schedule & Set up Conference Calls
- Create/Send notices to IT and Training for new hires and terms
- Coordinate Access Key Card assignment to new hires with Building Facilities Manager
- Enter Time Reporting for Executive staff
- Straighten Conference Rooms, copy and mail rooms
- Coordinate set up with IT for Company meetings
- Straighten/Organize Copy Room & Mail Room, daily
- Stock and order office and kitchen supplies
- Coordinate shipping needs with Warehouse Manager
- Prepare work spaces for new hires
- Assist with Market Research projects