1. Schedule patient appointments (office visits and related testing) in an efficient and professional manner utilizing a computerized scheduling system.
2. Cancel and no-show patients on computerized appointment scheduling system to accurately represent actual patients seen.
3. Register patients onto computerized billing system, verify insurance information utilizing appropriate systems, and collect co-pay fees.
4. Answer multi line telephone system, take messages and deliver messages in a timely and appropriate manner.
5. Travel to satellite offices with physicians to perform all front desk office responsibilities, if necessary.
6. Prep patient charts to ensure accuracy of patient information and assist with filing.
7. Ensure that all exist appointments are made while the patients is still in the office.
Skills & Abilities:
Excellent telephone and communication skills. Knowledge of medical terminology. Previous experience on a computerized billing system.
Training & Education:
High School diploma preferred.
Three years experience in a busy medical practice. Previous experience with registration/appointment scheduling on a computerized billing system.
483-SCHC Pediatric - Philadelphia, PA
8 Hour Day
Shift begin time
Shift end time
- 2 years ago - save job