EdgeCast is looking for a driven, highly detailed-oriented, fast-paced Receptionist/Travel Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Santa Monica. The right candidate has the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize numerous concurrent tasks and objectives in a deadline driven, entrepreneurial environment while maintaining composure at all times. This position provides the opportunity for professional growth within the company.
- Be the face of EdgeCast -- greet all company guests, partners, customers and vendors at the front office/lobby area with enthusiasm and energy.
- Assist with travel arrangements -- book tickets and reservations, and handle overall travel coordination.
- Accurately maintain the reception and visitor log for the company.
- Provide guests with parking validation.
- Organize, schedule and coordinate meetings and conference rooms for the entire company as needed.
- Ensure that conference rooms are available for meetings and employees are abiding by the schedules.
- Maintain clean and neat conference rooms.
- Order office supplies; manage supply inventory and distribution as needed.
- Order catering for company events and meetings.
- General clerical tasks – printing and filing projects and other tasks as assigned
- Pick up daily mail and deliver mail to employees.
- Order and get breakfast/coffee/lunch when needed for executive team, general staff and board meetings.
- Create and manage the executive team’s expense reports.
EdgeCast Networks, Inc. offers a superior, cost-effective, global content delivery service that gives our customers competitive advantage in...