is currently looking for an experienced Receptionist. This is a great opportunity for a dependable, friendly and outgoing person to be the first person in contact with our customers, vendors and visitors. The ideal candidate would posses a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills, professional demeanor and would be able to work full time Monday thru Friday.
• Manage a multi-line phone (30-40 incoming calls per hour) in an expedient and efficient manner
• Greet and direct guests to proper department while maintaining visitor log
• Update and maintain the Group and Adminstration phone lists
• Maintain lobby appearance
• Interact with all levels of management
• Create and post appropriate marquee signage as directed
• Perform various clerical duties as needed
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must currently live in Austin, TX or willing to relocate within the next 30 days.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than
moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must have 6 months of experience in an administrative role
- Must have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 16 months ago
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...