Postal/Zip Code: 85225
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete and plastic products in the United States. our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality and service in cutting edge ways.
The primary role of this position will be to answer incoming phone calls and handle front desk reception responsibilities for this office of approximately 20 people. Call volume would be only light to moderate, so this position will also perform other office duties. The other main duties and responsibilities of this position will be:
- Check fax and distribute as needed.
- Order credit reports.
- Manage requests for Certificates of Insurance and bonds.
- Filing for HR, AP and AR.
- Order office supplies/shipping supplies.
- Process FedEx packages (outgoing).
- Coordinate office equipment maintenance & repair.
- Organize office lunches.
- Manage customer pre-liens/waivers.
- Assist with AR/AP as needed.
- Manage Verizon cell requests/issues.
- Other miscellaneous Office needs
- Ability to multi-task.
- Courteous and friendly demeanor.
- Good computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to read, write and speak English. (Bilingual in Spanish a plus).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 16 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...