The CHN Clinic Receptionist is responsible for patient reception, scheduling, coding, charge postings, filing and patient flow through the clinic on a daily operational basis.
- Must possess the ability to accept the responsibility, work independently, and prioritize effectively under stress.
- Must possess a high school education and experience in the use of computers in a physician practice setting preferred.
- Knowledge of CPT-4 and ICD-9 coding preferred.
- Must possess general clerical skills.
- Has the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrates an ability to express self in all areas of communications (verbal, written, non-verbal); utilizes effective listening and questioning techniques.
- Previous medical receptionist/secretary experience preferred.
Community Health Network of Wisconsin
- 3 years ago - save job