The Receptionist provides the first point of contact and customer support to visitors and telephone callers, dealing with inquiries courteously and efficiently. Quickly answers and routes phone calls, politely and effectively greets and directs visitors, provides frontline security for the office. Performs administrative duties for Building Services.
- Answer phones, route calls, provide routine information to callers as needed, open and close switchboard.
- Register visitors, and notify persons being visited.
- Order and maintain supplies as directed.
- Support facilities operations such as mailroom, café, and lobby maintenance.
- Provide administrative support to various Oxford departments as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
- 6 months to 1 year previous reception experience
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with multi-line telephone systems and with handling multiple phone calls
- Experience with a variety of office equipment, including fax machines and copiers
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be professional and organized
OXFORD INDUSTRIES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Oxford Industries, Inc. is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company featuring a diverse portfolio of owned and...