Luma Pictures is looking for great people to add to our Santa Monica Team. We offer competitive salaries, healthcare/benefits (after trial period) and an amazing work/play culture.
- Working the phones and making sure all calls are answered and directed by a friendly voice.
- Make all visitors, including important clients feel welcome and comfortable.
- Responsible for client first impressions including maintaining the appearance of the reception and any client areas.
- Scheduling and maintaining the daily calendar for all events and manager meeting.
- Assisting in Client Relations and set up of company events and parties.
- Help make sure the staff is well taken care of, ordering food when needed and helping them with small tasks.
- Data entry.
- Up Beat Personality.
- Ability to multi task and be quick on your feet.
- Great people skills including friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stay on task and get things done.
- Team Player, easy to get along with.
- Reliable - always on time!
- Artistic tendencies.
- Handy in the kitchen.
- Happy to help attitude.
No Phone Calls Please
Apply here or visit our website http://www.lumapictures.com to find out more
Indeed - 21 months ago
About Luma Pictures Luma Pictures is a leading provider of visual effects services to Hollywood with a reputation for artistic integrity,...