The Receptionist will be responsible for handling all front of office administrative responsibilities for McCarthy's Las Vegas field office, as well as providing administrative support to all office employees as directed by the Office Manager.
• Answer and direct all incoming calls professionally and in a timely manner. Maintain the multi-line phone system, including speed dials and monthly extension list.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Maintain fax machines and printers. Keep paper and ink stocked.
• Distribute and sort incoming faxes/mail/packages promptly, and handle outgoing mail through various vendors (UPS, FedEx, etc.).
• Maintain postage machine.
• Maintain Directors Calendars
• Update jobsite and office mailboxes as needed.
• Maintain the appearance of the lobby and main conference room at all times.
• Maintain the appearance of the Kitchen. Keep stock of supplies.
• Maintain office supplies/equipment, ordering and scheduling maintenance as necessary.
• Book conference rooms as needed.
• Keep Project Directory updated and distributed at all times.
• Support other Office Assistants in any overflow of responsibilities.
• Word Processing and data input as required.
• Maintain record of vehicles. Register vehicles at DMV.
• Main contact with project administrators in the field and keep them updated of pertinent information.
• Maintain positive Division and Corporate Office Relations.
• Support on Distribution of Sub Checks per project.
• Place lunch orders for Business Meetings as requested.
• At least 5 years administrative support experience in a professional office setting
• Experience answering phones and routing phone calls to appropriate employees
• Attention to detail and experience with data entry and database management
• Experience with Microsoft Suite Products
• Execellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain positive relationships with all employees
• Ability to multi-task and handle various and changing responsibilities throughout the day