Seasonal RECEPTIONIST – Leasing
Job Location: Fort Wainwright, Alaska
Statement of the Job: Primary responsibility to assist callers, visitors and personnel and greet visitors at Leasing.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to the Leasing Manager
- Perform receptionist duties to include answer, direct, transfer and assist callers
- Assist the Leasing department with administrative functions and projects
- Assist property management personnel with special projects
- Distribute mail
- Back up for courier position
- Participate in special committees as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of all personnel-related issues
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills are a must.
- Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels.
- Have working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and Microsoft Office Access.
- Be able to handle incoming phone calls to the main line and multi-task.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with occasional nights and weekends in support of resident functions. This position will end in September.
WinnResidential - 13 months ago