Under the general supervision of the Office Manager/Office Coordinator, performs direct patient contact, including reception, data entry, clerical duties, check-in, check-out, answering phones, etc., to facilitate and provide quality patient care in an outpatient setting. May communicate with patients ranging in age from 0 to 100+.
- 2-3 years medical office experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Professional conduct and appearance, interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, good phone and computer skills.
- Kowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- ICD9 and CPT coding necessary.
- Knowledge of electronic medical record system preferred.
Abington Memorial Hospital - 16 months ago
Abington Memorial Hospital (AMH) is a 665-bed, regional referral center and teaching hospital, which has been providing comprehensive,...