Receptionists (Openers 4:45-11am, mid 11-5pm & Closers 5-11pm)
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
* Warmly greet Members and Guests
* Answer phone calls in a friendly, helpful and timely manner
* Maintain excellent communication channels between Members and Club Staff.
* Respond to members' concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
* Represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
* Maintain reception area in a clean and orderly fashion.
* Attend all meetings and training sessions as required.
* Exhibit awareness of and enthusiasm for all programs offered by the Club.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* High-end health club front desk experience preferred.
* Cooperative and friendly attitude.
* Flexible schedule to work early morning (5:30 am) and weekend shifts (all)
* Frequent walking and standing on hard surfaces or carpeting.
* Frequent movement, lifting or carrying of objects or weights up to 20 lbs.
* Ability to speak conversational English is required.
The Sports Club/LA - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard