The Account Administrator performs daily reconciliation for cash and positions between the clients' custodian and an internal system. The administrator is responsible for reconciling activity and positions in clients' portfolios with the custodians including: trades, cash, income, corporate actions and capital events. The group works with all currencies and asset types. Responsibilities:
- Reconcile, Evaluate and Post Cash transactions
- Balance accounts
- Perform holdings reconciliation
- Conduct manual reconciliation
- Process security transfers
- Manage inquiry status, involving description and review- as well as assess risk
- Coordinate with various administration teams, including securities processing group, client services and partnership accounting
- Determine account reporting eligibility in terms of cash
- Ensure timely sign off for monthly reporting cycles
- BA/BS required, preferably in Finance or Economics.
- 1-2 years reconciliation experience a MUST
- 1-2 years financial experience or internships.
- Strong understanding of equity and fixed income products as well as foreign currencies.
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience working with portfolio accounting systems and custodians and working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Access
The McIntyre Group is a group of affiliated companies operated under "The McIntyre Group" name, each of which provides specialized...