Records Clerk is responsible for administrative support for the Burlington operations, including but not limited to receptionist responsibilities, knowledge and operation of the phone system, computer work, scanning of documents and all other administrative duties assigned by Projects, Aftermarket, Finance, Design, and Human Resources.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Minimum education requirement is HS graduate.
- Must have knowledge and experience with PC based programs.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access).
- Must have general office and administrative skills.
- Must have good communication skills, job requires interaction with employees, customers, and providers of service.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prior work experience with Dresser-Rand, Burlington, IA or its predecessor owners.
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Knowledge and use of main telephone console.
- Knowledge and proficient in administering visitor, safety requirements.
- Administratively supporting Projects, Aftermarket, Finance, Design and Human Resources.
- Knowledge and experience with Fortis software and scanning equipment.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston, Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid.
Dresser-Rand - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...