Abraxas Corporation is a trusted partner to the US National Security community supporting their worldwide mission with specialized software, technology and unique product and solutions. We transform commercial and intelligence challenges into operational success.
The Abraxas Corporation mandate is simple. We hire only the most talented minds to solve the hardest problems facing our country. At Abraxas Corporation we insist on creativity, initiative and innovation. We expect that these traits come from within and then we reward those employees who demonstrate this with opportunities to develop and lead product and project teams assembled to deliver cutting edge solutions for our customers. Abraxas employees are impact players focused on some of the most relevant, time sensitive and cutting edge problems facing our country today. What we do matters and we are looking for that rare talent who wants to make a difference.
Name Trace/Records Management Analysts shall meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum Associates Degree
- At least 1 year of experience as an analyst with an IC customer
- Minimum of 1 year of NCS experience
- Experience with customer tools/databases. Must know how to operate CWE2/MS Officer configured desktop computers.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to thrive in a team environment.
- Personnel must have good analytical skills and the capacity to conduct document and file searches. Attention to detail is key!
- Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required
- 20 months ago - save job