Think there is not much to do at the Walt Disney World ® Resort besides our Parks and shopping districts? Think again! Marina rentals, extreme water sports, trail rides, bike rentals and fishing excursions are but a few of the countless recreational activities and experiences that surprise and delight our Guests at every turn.
Recreation Host and Hostess responsibilities include providing exceptional Guest Service, operating watercrafts, cash handling and general cleaning. Cast Members may also have the opportunity to work indoors and outdoors at various locations across the Walt Disney World ® Resort. Cast Members working in Slide Operations at our Water Parks ensure the safety of our Guests enjoying various rides and attractions. Slide Operations Hosts and Hostesses dispatch Guests at the Water Park atractions, and may also evacuate slides in case of shutdown or emergency. You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role. Cast Members may be deployed to other locations during Water Parks yearly refurbishment.
Recreation and Slide Operation Hosts and Hostesses roles receive a starting rate of $8.15/ hour.
Slide Operations Cast Members are responsible for greeting Guests, ensuring correct dispatch rates to maximize efficiency and maintain guest safety, cash handling, general cleaning, delivering narrations of varying lengths in front of large groups, and providing direction for Guests on water slides and pool areas. Slide Operations hosts and hostesses may also have the opportunity to work both indoors and outdoors.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Prolonged standing for two to three hours at a time and heavy lifting may be required.
- Heavy lifting is required
- Must be receptive to extensive standing and stair climbing
- Willing to work at various heights is required.
- Some roles require the ability to swim.
- This role is Seasonal and requires 10 to 12 weeks of full availability for any shift, any day of the week, inlcuding nights, weekends, and holidays. Seasonal Cast Members may be scheduled 0 to 40 hours per week.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Previous experience speaking in front of large groups or audiences.
- Previous swimming experience.
- Previous CPR certification.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting WDWCASTING
Disney - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard