This part-time seasonal position would be responsible for the direct supervision and daily planning of activities for children in the recreation programs or maintenance of facilities. This individucal will work under the direction of the Site Supervisor or Recreation Leader in the absence of the Site Supervisor.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for assisting program staff during recreational activities and events that meet the needs of the community, which may include but are not limited to summer camp, field trips, sporting leagues, special events, various classes, and other recreational programming.
- Responsible for assuring the collection of all required documentation of services delivered.
- Assist in the implementation of special programs for the Department.
- Prepare all necessary materials for events and programs.
- Responsible for the implementation of community programs.
- May be responsible for performing duties of field attendant, including lighting ball fields, lining fields, and other facility/park related tasks.
- Report safety hazards to supervisor, and assures all safety regulations and other requirements are adhered to.
- Staffs special events as scheduled.
- Observes and promotes all rules and regulations established for the City of Miramar.
- Must be flexible and be adaptable to various situations, resulting in working varied facilities and/or time schedules including nights and weekends
- Sets up staging, tables and chairs, decorations, etc., for events and meetings as required; makes arrangements for refreshments as necessary.
- Must possess good moral character.
The City of Miramar, FL - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard