The Bristal Assisted Living Residence offers the ultimate in senior living providing Care Beyond Compare to all our Residents. The Bristal Assisted Living provides seniors a living environment that is safe and nurturing, nestled in surroundings that are luxurious and comfortable. We offer our Residents the necessary support to lead happy, self-directed lives.
At the present time we are looking for a creative, hands on Activities Aide / Recreation Assistants to assist in presenting and coordinating recreational programs for our Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Residents'.
Schedule includes one weekend day.
- One year prior experience working a geriatric population. (Alzheimer’s /dementia population experience a plus)
- At least 6 months of Recreation or event leadership experience preferably in an Assisted Living / Long Term Care or similar industry setting
- Outgoing, warm and caring personality
- Ability to create a program to get Residents involved and excited.
- Dependable and able to supervise activities, special events and excursions for the Residents
- Creative talents in one or more areas such as art, music, readings, dance, etc
- Well groomed and properly attired, professional attitude.
- Speak clearly and demonstrates good listening skills in person and on the phone
- Proven ability to lead classes / instructional learning sessions and speak in front of a group setting with ease and clarity
- High school diploma or equivalent at a minimum
The Bristal is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Bristal Assisted Living - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard