The Recreation Coordinator ensures our Residents are offered a varied calendar of creative events and activities. This is an opportunity to build heart-warming relationships while engaging in therapeutic, interesting, and enjoyable activities. Here's where your contagious "can do" approach will bring success!
To join our winning team, you need:
SATURDAY 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Activity Director Certification (ADC) or Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS), desired
- Savvy interpersonal skills including respect for others and patience,
- A mission-driven approach to exceptional customer service and team skills,
- To share our enjoyment of a multi-cultural environment,
- A big dose of wisdom about people and what motivates them,
- Quick-thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Ample energy to meet our pace,
- Strength of character which values compassion, integrity, and accountability,
- At least two (2) years experience coordinating and conducting activities in LTC recreation therapy,
- Excellent verbal and written communications (English),
- General office skills experience: medical records and documentation; multi-line phone; computer work; and ordering and inventorying supplies,
- Ability to work this schedule:
SUNDAY 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- And a good sense of humor!
Fellowship Village - 12 months ago