Candidates will be responsible for the operations of a single facility for the swim season. The Pool Manager will handle those day-to-day management tasks associated with the pool to include maintenance, staff scheduling, event coordination and direct customer relations. The Pool Manager will meet specific criteria and guidelines to ensure that safe and proper operation of the facility. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Manage and oversee staff: Plan and organize workloads and staff assignments for lifeguards.
- Lifeguard main pool to ensure the safe and proper operation of the pool.
- Prepare pool for opening and closing.
- Schedule proper staffing levels for the people, following the DeKalb County Payroll Calendar.
- Ensure that the pool area is maintained according to DeKalb County Parks and Recreation Standards.
- Report all incidents and accidents to the Aquatics Office.
- Ensure the cleanliness, neatness, and orderliness of all equipment and facilities.
Work Permit/Permanent ID Card will be required for employees under age 18.
- Candidates must have a valid and current certification in Lifeguard Training, American Red Cross CPR and First Aid for the Professional Rescuer.
- Minimum of four years’ experience as a manager of a public or private pool or equivalent setting; with reliable transportation.
DeKalb County, GA - 4 months ago