This part-time position will directly oversee facility operations during classes, programs and events serving as the main contact for center customers, both internal and external. Provides a high level of support for program participants and renters by being highly visible and responsive. Wide variety of duties including clerical, custodial and maintenance tasks.
Examples of Duties:
- Answer the main phone lines, check messages and return phone calls as needed.
- Provide coffee service, including set-up, clean-up and proper storage of coffee service supplies.
- Have strong working knowledge of the facility emergency procedures and notification process.
- Conduct visual inspection of the facility prior to arrival of renter and again at post event walk-thru.
- Greet, review policies and procedures and complete pre-event checklist with designated representative. Provide support to all instructors and vendors such as caterers, security, and florists, etc.
- Conduct visual inspection of the facility every 30 minutes insuring all policies and procedures are being adhered to and enforced, and all safety and cleanliness standards are being met.
- Spot clean restrooms, restock supplies, monitor trash and clean floor spills by sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc.
- Complete room set-ups and breakdowns including furniture and equipment, for classes and events.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, including but not limited to the Facility Rental Checklists, the event folder Communication Sheet and the Facility Staff Report. Collect any outstanding funds or paperwork from renters.
- Keep Facility Specialist and Program Aide/Coordinator/Manager informed of any safety concerns, facility issues and event problems.
- Close and secure the facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Any combination equivalent to experience and education that would likely provide the relevant knowledge and abilities would be qualifying. Generally, this will require:
Education: Satisfactory completion of high school or equivalent.
Experience: One or more years experience in a customer service driven field is desirable.
Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be able to lift/move 50-60 pounds.
To apply, complete the online application. All applications will be screened in relation to the criteria outlined above. Only those candidates who best meet the qualifications will be invited to interview.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Willow Pass Community Center 671-3423
Centre Concord 671-3466