UtiliSave, LLC has been an industry leader in energy management services for over 22 years. We are now aggressively expanding our services and growing our staff. We are seeking a Recruiter/ HR Generalist to plan and implement recruitment strategies and provide HR support for the full cycle of employee activities.
Our firm’s culture combines the track record of an established company with the pace and energy of a growing, entrepreneurial organization. This position will often prioritize talent acquisition, and it requires strong recruiting ability, not just in sourcing candidates but also in screening and identifying candidates who are a strong fit for the team and the firm. This position will also play a key role in looking after the existing staff by enhancing UtiliSave’s employee relations, performance management, training and talent management.
Lead and implement all aspects of full life-cycle recruiting:
- Determine staffing needs and develop job descriptions.
- Utilize cost-effective sourcing methods such as on-line job postings, networking and social media. Creatively explore and adopt new methods.
- Serve as the main point of contact with candidates throughout the process.
- Review, screen and interview applicants, with particular emphasis on identifying the right fit for our team.
- Extend and negotiate offers of employment with candidates.
- Maintain accurate records of all applications and candidacies.
Partner with the CEO and president to provide value-added human resources support of business objectives:
- Provide overall support and counsel on business and employee issues. Work closely with the entire staff to ensure a culture of employee engagement to help drive business initiatives.
- Conduct on-boarding of new hires.
- Assess training needs of staff, and develop and conduct appropriate training.
- Counsel employees and management on possible/current performance and employee/management issues.
- Work with senior management to maintain a positive work environment for the entire UtiliSave staff.
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll want to become part of the UtiliSave team:
- This position has the potential for significant growth opportunity.
- You will be encouraged to be creative and take chances and work in a supportive team environment
- We offer medical and dental coverage, 401K with a company-matching benefit, and a flexible vacation plan
You can learn more about our company and our services at www.utilisave.com.
- Four to six years of human resources generalist experience including recruitment, employment law, and employee relations.
- A record of success leading talent acquisition for a broad range of positions and functions.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment.
- Strong facilitation, presentation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships, establish personal credibility and demonstrate HR expertise to be seen as a valued and trusted business partner.
- Strong communication (written/oral), interpersonal and collaboration skills: demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- Proven project management, organizational, and analytic skills.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to develop deep understanding of the business and its strategic direction to assist the business in making people decisions.
- Courage to challenge and act as the conscience of the organization. Confidence to speak up and have a voice at the management table.
* PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR RESUME, YOUR COMPENSATION HISTORY, AND A COVER LETTER THAT POINTS OUT HOW YOUR BACKGROUND MEETS THE CRITERIA WE'RE LOOKING FOR. *
Indeed - 7 months ago
UtiliSave, LLC is a privately held corporation providing integrated utility cost management and cost recovery to businesses and properties...