Shady Grove Fertility Center is America’s largest and most progressive fertility center performing over 6,000 IVF cycles, including over 1,000 egg donation cycles, and an equal number of ovulation induction and IUI cycles annually. Twenty-nine reproductive endocrinologists as well as PhD scientists and over 500 highly specialized staff care for patients in 17 full-service offices and 4 satellite locations throughout the Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, DC metropolitan areas. We offer a comprehensive range of fertility treatment options including Ovulation Induction, IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg as well as resources to comprehensively address patients’ needs - medical, emotional, and financial. The work we do, changing peoples' lives and building families, offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
We are currently seeking an experienced HR professional with experience in high-volume recruitment for a full-time opening in our Rockville, MD office working Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. This position requires an energetic, confident, dependable, self-motivated individual with a passion and expertise in recruiting who is willing to contribute new ideas and improve strategies. This position will build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and develop and implement recruiting strategies tailored to those requirements to attract qualified candidates across all functional areas. In addition, this position will contribute to a variety of Human Resources initiatives and programs.
- To fulfill staffing goals, plan and execute proactive cost effective multiple sourcing strategies by determining appropriate places to post opportunities.
- Proactively conduct research to identify new and more effective sourcing strategies and continuously develop a networking and referral base of high potential candidates.
- Screens, interviews, and assesses job applicants to fill positions within time-to-fill and other strategic recruitment goals.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with healthcare professionals and community agencies, members of the Shady Grove Fertility Management Team, and professional organizations.
- Conduct behavior based interviews to evaluate candidate’s qualifications and make recommendations to hiring managers on candidates.
- Maintain monthly recruiting metrics to evaluate past trends and future needs and generate monthly reports.
- Insure a streamlined process that is efficient and offers a positive experience for candidates as well as new hires.
- Coordinate with trainers and supervisors for a smooth onboarding process.
- Engage new employees into the Practice and complete new hire engagement surveys.
- Assists in the planning and execution of the Practice’s Human Resources initiatives, and provides outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers in an effort to make a positive Human Resources experience in support of the Shady Grove Fertility RSC culture.
- Bachelors’ degree in HR or related field and two (2) years of Human Resources experience with high-volume recruitment experience; PHR certification strongly preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills: the ability to relate well to people and work in cooperation with others to effectively coordinate activities in order to accomplish tasks.
- Judgment: must have demonstrated ability to act independently and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational, customer service, interpersonal communication skills with the ability to be flexible and thrive in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple and overlapping processes and projects to completion, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and previous experience with HR technology.