Vivint ’s Recruiter/HR Generalist makes for a great full-time job within our new Spokane, WA, office. The Recruiter/HR Generalist will assist with the pre-hire, hire, post-hire on-boarding processes, employee relations, and terminations. The Recruiter/HR Generalist will search, recruit, interview, handle verifications of employment, and manage information in the Human Resource Systems. The position requires at all times being able to provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
Apply below for recruiter/ hr generalist position in Spokane, WA.
- Experience with high-volume recruiting environments.
- Experience in sourcing, selecting, recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating a variety of skill sets.
- Experience in proactive candidate sourcing from multiple sources (i.e., Internet, college/university, advertisements, recruiting agencies, etc...)
- Ability to maintain confidential company information.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, writing, decision making, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interviewing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding and experience with HRIS software with preferred knowledge of OpenHire and RedCarpet.
- Efficiently and effectively help fill open positions with both internal and external candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Open to representing Vivint at job fairs and local school campuses.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to administer New Hire Orientation to 10-20 newly hired employees.
- Experience with Employee Relations (hiring, terminations, background checks, exit interviews, etc.).
- Ability to represent the company’s Professional Image internally and externally.
- Ability to solve unique problems and/or Human Resources related situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly with potential new hires, corporate employees and management.
- A customer service oriented attitude.
- Ability to envision processes and scenarios to help improve the employment procedures.
- Ability to assist new hires with Vivint's culture, policies and regulations.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a dynamic, professional team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and growing environment.
- Will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- 1-4 years of recruiting experience
- Highly motivated to achieve success
- 4 Year Degree preferred
After uploading your resume at www.vivintjobs.com , please visit the following link and submit a video interview: https://vivint.hirevue.com/positions/openlink/code/23456cd3cc
- 1-2 years of employee relations experience (hiring, terminations, background checks, exit interviews, benefits, etc.).
Vivint - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard