We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to help source and hire fun and talented people to join our fantastic company. The Recruiter will be responsible for full lifecycle recruitment of corporate positions and will report to the Sr. Manager of Human Resources. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn other areas of the HR function and work on various projects for the team, including assisting with company activities, documentation, process improvement, training, etc.
- Source and recruit a variety of positions in Marketing, Technology, User Experience, Merchandising, Finance, etc.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of HR on developing sourcing strategies and building qualified candidate pipelines for critical positions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates, employees and vendors
- Market Art.com effectively to job candidates and business contacts
- Track and maintain recruiting metrics and manage weekly reports
- Work on other human resources projects, as needed
- At least 1 full year of recruiting or sourcing in a corporate environment and/or experience recruiting for technical or ecommerce positions in the Bay Area
- Successful track record filling challenging roles in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to source candidates using Linkedin and other recruiting tools
- Excellent communication and superior writing skills with outstanding follow up and execution
- Solid negotiation, project management, and organization skills; must demonstrate keen business acumen and ability to handle matters with extreme confidentiality
- Some previous experience with other areas of Human Resources is strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree required
Need a Van Gogh for the dorm room? How about a Henri Matisse print for the dining area? Art.com has what your walls require. Through a...