We’re a mid-sized (and rapidly growing) group of very talented people (if we don’t say so ourselves!) that is completely focused on client and partner success. We have a lot of personality, loads of fun, and a ton of passion for what we do. We are looking for a Recruiter/HR Specialist “extraordinaire” with a good sense of humor and a great, results-oriented attitude to join and help grow our team in New York.
You are a strategic full-cycle corporate Recruiter whose main motivation is to attract the best talent and provide a great candidate experience. You have a track record of hiring candidates that are a great match for the job, the team and the culture. For you, recruiting is looking for gold. You understand the importance of every single person that is hired in building and maintaining a great corporate culture.
Though recruiting is your first love, you enjoy leveraging your experience as an HR Specialist. You thrive on multi-tasking and doing various HR-related projects.
• Manage our full cycle corporate recruitment process for our New York office
• Attract top talent including active sourcing for passive candidates
• Screen resumes through our applicant tracking system
• Schedule interviews, conduct phone screen, in-person and team interviews
• Conduct reference and background checks
• Ensure reporting and staffing metrics are updated weekly
• Leverage opportunities for continuous process improvement
• Process New Hire paperwork
• Administer annual performance review process
• Serve as point of contact for employee HR and benefit related inquiries
• 3-5 years full cycle recruiting experience within the online media/advertising industry
• Strong sourcing skills to seek out passive candidates
• Strong business acumen and understanding of media related job functions
• Communicative and collaborative team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
The Ideal Candidate:
• Self-motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to work with minimal direction.
• Great communicator (oral and written)
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Track record of achievement
• Great ability to multi-task
• Positive attitude and a zeal to win
• True team player
• Wicked sense of humor
Sound just like you? Awesome! Submit your resume and tell us why you'd be a great fit for Bizo and the role.
Bizo - 8 months ago
Bizo provides remarkable business targeting, with access to the largest targetable audience of business people on the market today. Bizo...