Salary Range: $75k - $90K, depending on experience)
You are a strategic full-cycle Recruiter with a track record of hiring candidates that are a great match for the job, the team and the culture. You are intuitive yet seek contrary information by getting the facts through behavior-based interviewing, reference checking, obtaining prior performance reviews and more: For you, recruiting is like looking for gold. You understand the importance of every single person that is hired in building and maintaining a great corporate culture!
Even though recruiting is your first love, you enjoy leveraging your experience as an HR Generalist because you thrive on multi-tasking and doing various HR-related projects as time allows.
One of your professional goals is to work in an exciting high growth, high integrity company making a positive difference in the world. You want to be part of a strategic, collaborative, result-focused HR team that is well-respected throughout the organization.
CPP’s corporate culture is emotionally intelligent, aligned, results-focused, cross-functional and committed to the professional development of all employees. We view our employees as a key asset. This position reports to the Division Director of Human Resources & Organizational Development.
I. You will have primary responsibility for:
- Attracting and retaining top talent including active sourcing for passive candidates using social media networks such as Linked-In, Twitter and Facebook
- Screening resumes through our Halogen e-Recruitment system
- Preparing job ads as well as strategic interview questions for all steps in process, with hiring manager input
- Conducting phone screen, in-person and team interviews with hiring managers
- Scheduling interviews
- Ensuring reference and background checks
- Within policy and budgetary guidelines, extending offers to final candidates
- Ensure reporting and staffing metrics are updated regularly. Leveraging opportunity for continuous process improvement
- Advising and coaching managers on state and federal laws and company policies and procedures to ensure compliance in recruitment and other areas as needed
- Participate as a key team member to revise existing new hire orientation process
- Special projects
BA in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of internal corporate recruiting (technical, exempt & non-exempt) is required.
- Adept at sourcing passive candidates
- Demonstrated track record of success in full-cycle corporate recruiting
- Applicant tracking system experience; ideally Halogen
- PHR desired
- Excel power user
- Working knowledge of 2010 MS Office Suite
CPP, Inc. - 21 months ago