full time recruiter for a two-year contract in Salem, Oregon.
Salary: $25.00-$28.00 per hour
Location: Salem, Oregon
Duration: 2 year contract
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+years experience full cycle recruiting or working at a recruiting coordinator/assistant.
- Proven ability to attract IT professionals for internal positions.
- Outreach experience with professional organizations and academic communities.
- Public Sector/non-profit experience- a plus.
- Experience posting jobs and sourcing candidates through job boards such as Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple open positions.
- Cobol knowledge a plus.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers.
- Must have a sophisticated understanding/experience with Internet recruiting. Boolean search techniques, database mining, LinkedIn/social media sourcing.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Works well with a team.
- Experience recruiting hourly, managerial, and supervisory levels.
This position could be a good match for a recruiting coordinator looking for the next career step, a HR Generalist with strong recruiting experience, or a seasoned recruiter looking to bring their skills and experience to a long-term contract position.