Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 40 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 15,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 1,500 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
- Manage the entire recruiting process and act as a candidate / hiring manager advocate
- Evaluate skill level and help manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and executive management
- Responsible for sourcing candidates primarily through active networking and job postings
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hires in Jobvite
- BA/BS degree preferred
- At least 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience in a fast start-up environment (corporate experience is required)
- Experiencein recruiting in highly competitive product development & engineering candidates across all platforms including mobile - iOS and Android.
- Solid experience using LinkedIN Recruiter
- Oustanding written & verbal communication skills (a cover letter is required)
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- High sence of urgency
- Ability to work across multiple divisions and geographical sites
- Ability to grasp new technologies
- Experience with Jobvite ATS is desirable
- Exceptional sourcing capabilities
Recruiting quality talent requires hard work, knowledge, strategy, patience and at times, a little bit of luck. You will need to understand a broad range of issues across the cultures, teams and high-tech industry as well as nuts and bolts of what drives each unique individual candidate. It is a highly skilled position, requiring someone who can master mostly intangible factors to bring about tangible results - the best hire for each and every open position.
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Evernote - Redwood City, CA - 2 years ago