CLEARLINK, one of Utah’s fastest growing companies for four consecutive years, is looking for an experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our team. We’re projected to hire an additional 300 sales agents through the end of Q4 this year and need a dynamic and motivated individual to help us achieve our growth goals. The right candidate must be a team player who is ready to jump in with or without being asked, and add value to our recruiting team.
- Assist the Recruiting team with recruiting qualified sales agent and any other positions within the organization that may need assistance.
- Pre-screen candidates to determine if they are a fit by following our process, which includes resume review, phone interview, initial face to face interview, final interview with department manager or lead.
- Set up expectations for candidates who are offered a position for training and first day of employment.
- Identify and implement productive and proactive sourcing and selection strategies (online advertising, event sponsorships, on-campus events, social media and traditional media, and other networking ideas).
CLEARLINK is the leading provider of content marketing and sales conversion services for top consumer brands Such as DISH Network, ADT Home Security, Qwest, AT&T, and Verizon, among others. CLEARLINK’s team of 800+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City, and has been serving Fortune 500 companies for over 12 years. Below are some of our benefits at a glance:
- 3-5 years of corporate recruiting experience
- Strong interviewing and assessment skills
- Experienced and well-versed with information reporting, applicant tracking software, Microsoft Word and Excel, and other standard office software.
- Excellent organizational skills and exquisite attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, perform under time pressure, and effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities
- Ability to be proactive and work with executives, anticipating organizational questions, needs, and/or obstacles
- Ability to suggest or implement solutions to identified organizational questions, needs, or other suggestions that will improve recruiting strategies
- Must have a solution-oriented attitude in dealing with peers and department managers
- Experience with staffing metrics, reporting, analysis and workforce planning
- 100% paid benefits
- Onsite Wellness program
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- Utah Ski and Corporate passes
- Annual Trips to Mexico and other places
Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College - 2 years ago