Are you a self-starter, organized and able to handle a fast pace? Do you want to make an impact in an organization while accelerating your career? Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing, small federal contractor specializing in information technology and financial consulting? Then you may have found the right organization....
Analytica is seeking a Talent Management Analyst to support technology recruiting and human resource activities. Applicants must have a solid understanding of information technology, be self-motivated, highly organized and be able to handle a fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment. Applicants must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States and be able to secure security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Minimum 6 months experience recruiting for information technology, financial and/or technical positions either for a staffing agency or in a HR generalist or program support role for a government contractor.
- Individual must be self-motivated, highly organized and maintain the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Excellent phone and in person relationship-building skills. Candidate must be comfortable calling and speaking with numerous potential candidates, customers, or potential customers.
- Prior experience managing human resources related job functions, such as onboarding, timekeeping, or benefits a strong plus.
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite, including Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems / HRIS / CRM systems a plus.
ANALYTICA - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
ANALYTICA is a rapidly growing INC 500 SBA certified HUBZone business that provides technology and consulting solutions to public sector...